From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Amphitrite (1778) was a 24-gun sixth rate launched in 1778 and wrecked in 1794.
- HMS Amphitrite was a 28-gun sixth rate launched in 1778 as HMS Pomona (1778). She was renamed Amphitrite in 1795 and was broken up in 1811.
- HMS Amphitrite (1799) was a 40-gun fifth rate captured from the Dutch in 1799. She was renamed Imperieuse in 1801 and was broken up in 1805.
- HMS Amfitrite (1804) was a 38-gun fifth rate captured by HMS Donegal from the Spanish in 1804. She was renamed Blanche in 1805 and was wrecked in 1807.
- Amphitrite (1804) was a 200-ton sailing ship built in 1804 and wrecked off the coast of France in 1833.
- HMS Amphitrite (1816) was a fifth rate launched in 1816. She was lent to contractors in 1862 and was broken up in 1875.
- HMS Amphitrite (1898) was a Diadem-class armoured cruiser launched in 1898. She was converted into a minelayer in 1917 and was sold in 1920.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|