Jump to navigation Jump to search
- English ship Antelope (1546) was a galleass carrying between 38 and 44 guns. She was launched in 1546, rebuilt three times and was burned by parliamentarian sailors at Hellevoetsluis in 1649.
- English ship Antelope (1651) was a 56-gun third-rate great frigate launched in 1651 and wrecked in 1652.
- HMS Antelope (1653) was a 40-gun fourth-rate frigate launched in 1653 as Preston and renamed in 1660. She was sold in 1693.
- HMS Antelope (1703) was a 54-gun fourth rate launched in 1703. She was rebuilt in 1741 and was sold in 1783.
- HMS Antelope (1784) was a 14-gun sloop purchased in 1784, and lost in a hurricane later that year.
- HMS Antelope (1802) was a 50-gun fourth rate launched in 1802. She was used as a troopship from 1818, was placed on harbour service from 1824 and was broken up in 1845.
- HMS Antelope (1808) was a 14-gun schooner, the ex-Spanish prize Firefly. She was purchased in 1808 and broken up in 1814.
- HMS Antelope (1846) was an Antelope-class iron paddle sloop launched in 1846 and sold in 1883.
- HMS Antelope (1893) was an Alarm-class torpedo gunboat launched in 1893. She was used for harbour service from 1910 and was sold in 1919.
- HMS Antelope (H36) was an A-class destroyer launched in 1929 and sold in 1946.
- HMS Antelope (F170) was a Type 21 frigate launched in 1972 and bombed and sunk in the Falklands War in 1982.
- Antelope (1780 packet ship) was a 6-gun West Indian Post Office Packet Service packet ship that was captured in 1781, 1782, and 1794.
- HCS Antelope (1793), a brig of 199 tons (bm), and 12-14 guns, was launched at Bombay Dockyard in 1793 for the Bombay Marine, the British East India Company's naval arm. She was sold after 1830.
- Antelope is a fictitious 18th century privateer in Stan Rogers's song Barrett's Privateers
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|