From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HMS Broadsword may refer to:
- HMS Broadsword (D31), was a Weapon-class destroyer launched in 1946 and broken up in 1968.
- HMS Broadsword (F88), was a Type 22 frigate launched in 1975. She was sold to the Brazilian Navy in 1995 and renamed Greenhalgh.
- HMS Broadsword, a fictional Royal Navy destroyer in Jeffrey Archer's First Among Equals
- Broadsword-class frigate, another name for the Type 22 frigate.
- SS Empire Broadsword, a 1943 British Royal Navy ship
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|