From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Cerberus (1758) was a 28-gun sixth-rate frigate launched in 1758 and burnt in 1778.
- HMS Cerberus (1779) was a 32-gun fifth-rate frigate launched in 1779 and wrecked on Bermuda in 1783.
- HMS Cerberus (1794) was a 32-gun fifth-rate frigate launched in 1794 and sold in 1814 after service in the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic Wars.
- HMS Cerbere (1800) was a 7-gun gun-brig that HMS Viper captured from the French in 1800. She was wrecked in 1804.
- HMS Cerberus (1827) was a 46-gun fifth-rate frigate launched in 1827 and broken up by 1866.
- HMVS Cerberus was a breastwork monitor launched in 1868. She converted into a depot ship in 1918 and was renamed Platypus II. She was sunk as a breakwater in 1926.
- HMAS Cerberus, Victoria is a training establishment opened in 1920 in Victoria.
- HMAS Protector (1884) was named HMAS Cerberus in 1921 when serving as a tender to the training establishment.
- Bermuda Shipwrecks http://www.shipwreckexpo.com/bermudashipwreckscerberus.htm
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|