From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first HMS Circe (1785) was a 28-gun sixth rate launched in 1785 and wrecked in 1803.
- The second HMS Circe (1804) was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1804 and sold in 1814.
- The third HMS Circe (1827) was a 46-gun fifth rate launched in 1827, confined to harbour service in 1866, renamed HMS Impregnable in 1916 and sold 1922.
- The fourth HMS Circe (1892) was a torpedo gunboat in service from 1892 to 1920.
- The fifth HMS Circe (1939) was an auxiliary minesweeper requistioned in 1939 and transferred to the Royal Australian Navy as HMAS Medea in 1942.
- The sixth HMS Circe (1942) was a minesweeper launched in 1942 and broken up 1967.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|