- HMS Cordelia (1808) was a 10-gun Cherokee-class brig-sloop launched in 1808. She was sold in 1833.
- HMS Cordelia (1856) was an 11-gun Racer-class wooden screw sloop launched in 1856. She was sold in 1870.
- HMS Cordelia (1881) was a Comus-class screw corvette launched in 1881. She was sold in 1904.
- HMS Cordelia (1914) was a C-class light cruiser launched in 1914. She was sold in 1921.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|