From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Five ships of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Dasher:
- HMS Dasher (1797) was an 18-gun sloop launched in 1797. She became a convict hulk in 1832 and was broken up in 1838.
- HMS Dasher (1837) was a wooden paddle packet launched in 1837 and sold in 1885.
- HMS Dasher (1894) was a Charger-class torpedo boat destroyer launched in 1894 and sold in 1912.
- HMS Dasher (D37) was an Avenger-class escort carrier launched in 1941. She was transferred to the Royal Navy under lend-lease in 1942 and was sunk in 1943.
- HMS Dasher (P280) is an Archer-class patrol vessel launched in 1986 and currently in service.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|