|Public (LSE: HMSG)|
|Industry||Industrial equipment engineering and manufacturing|
|Kirill Molchanov, CFO|
|Products||Pumps, compressors, oil & gas equipment|
|Revenue||₽42 billion (2016)|
|₽1.1 billion (2016)|
Number of employees
The HMS Group is a diversified machine-building and engineering holding company, a manufacturer of pumps, compressors, and oil & gas equipment which production and engineering assets are located in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Germany.
The function of chief executive body is carried out through the HMS Group Management Company LLC.
The company's headquarters are located in Moscow, Russia.
Main business activities
Engineering, manufacturing, and complex procurement of the following products:
- Pumps, pumping units, and pumping stations
- Compressors, gas compression systems, and compressor stations
- Skid-mounted and modular oil & gas equipment
HMS Group is a joint-stock company established and operated in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation through 17 subsidiaries and 1 subordinate enterprise located in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Germany.
- HMS Group structure:
- HMS Group Management Company LLC
- Industrial pumps division
- Oil & gas equipment and solutions business unit
- HMS Compressors business unit
- Tomskgazstroy, Russia
- Subordinate enterprises
HMS Group is a member of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP), the Russian Engineering Union, the Russian Pump Manufacturers Association, the Union of Oil and Gas Equipment Producers, the New Gas Industry Technology Association of Equipment Manufacturers.
Hydromashservice, the bedrock of HMS Group, was founded in 1993. The main business was focused on supply pumps and systems to CIS countries (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, and Kyrgyzstan) and Russia.
By 1995 Hydromashservice had expanded and entered CIS markets and soon become one of the leaders specializing in the supplying pumps and systems for oil & gas, power, water and utilities.
Since 2003 Hydromashservice has been growing by organic growth coupled with active merging and acquiring pump and oilfield skid mounted equipment manufacturers, R&D and engineering companies as well as servicing and EPC companies:
- 2003 - Livgidromash (since 07.07.2014 - HMS Livgidromash) joined the Group
- 2004 – Acquisition of HMS Neftemash (before 26.08.2010 - Neftemash)
- 2005 - Nasosenergomash (Ukraine) and Livnynasos became part of the Company
- 2006 - Nizhnevartovskremservice was acquired
- 2007 – Takeover of VNIIAEN (Ukraine), Tomskgazstroy, Dimitrovgradhimmash
- 2008 - Promburvod (Minsk, Belarus), NPO Gidromash (Ukraine) joined the Group
- 2009 - Sibnefteavtomatika and Rostovsky Vodokanalproekt (RVKP) were acquired
- 2010 - Giprotyumenneftegaz became part of the Group, and Hydromash was consolidated with Nasosenergomash
- 2011 - Sibneftemash, joined the Group  and Bobruysk Machine Building Plant,
- 2012 - Kazancompressormash, Russian compressor manufacturer, and Apollo Goessnitz GmbH, German pump manufacturer,
- 2013 - NIIturbokompressor was acquired
In 2005 Hydraulic Machines and Systems, Investment Industrial Group, was established and the Hydraulic Machines and Systems Management Company was founded for asset management.
In 2008 Investment Industrial Group Hydraulic machines and Systems was rebranded as HMS Group.
In 2010 Hydraulic Machines and Systems Management Company was renamed as HMS Group Management Company.
In February 2011 HMS Group completed an initial public offering of global depositary receipts (GDRs) on the London Stock Exchange, resulted in an aggregate gross proceeds of US$360 mn and a post-IPO equity value for the Company of US$967 mn.
- "Финансовые показатели". rbc.
- "Финансовые показатели". rbc.
- "Road Show, 6M 2012 results, 16th Oct 2012" (PDF). grouphms.com.
- "Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) approved an acquisition of Dimitrovgradkhimmash, 22 Mar 2012" (PDF). grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group acquires Sibneftemash 1st Jul 2011". grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group completed acquisition of Belarusian pump manufacturer". grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group acquired the leading Russian compressor producer Kazankompressormash, 12th Jul 2012". grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group completes an acquisition of Apollo Goessnitz, 9th Sep 2012". grouphms.com.
- "Change of name of the managing company of HMS Group, 15 Oct 2010". grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group Announces Financial Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2011". impeller.net.