|This article is an orphan, as no other articles link to it. Please introduce links to this page from ; try the Find link tool for suggestions. (November 2012)|
|Public (LSE: HMSG)|
|Industry||Industrial engineering and manufacturing, Diversified Machinery|
|Kirill Molchanov, CFO|
|Products||pumps, compressors, thermal turbomachinery, oil & gas equipment|
|Services||Service maintenance, retrofit, engineering, EPC|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Engineering Flow Solutions|
The HMS Group is a diverse corporation that combines leading Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, German, manufacturing (pumps, compressors, oil & gas equipment), engineering and construction companies.
The headquarters is located in Moscow, Russia.
Products and markets
Engineering, manufacturing, and complex procurement of the following products:
- Pumps, pumping units and pumping stations
- Compressors, compressor systems, gas compression systems, compressor stations
- Oil & gas equipment in skid-mounted versions
HMS Group carries on business through 17 subsidiaries and 1 affiliate in Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, and Germany. Corporate governance is carried out by means of execution of corporate rights of a shareholder of manufacturing companies in Ukraine and the Federal Republic of Germany, and in the Russian Federation – through the HMS Group Management Company LLC that carries out the function of chief executive body of the Russian manufacturing companies and controls all the current business activity of the companies at the territory of the Russian Federation.
- HMS Group structure:
- HMS Group Management Company LLC
- Industrial pumps division
- Oil & gas equipment business unit
- HMS Compressors business unit
- HMS Engineering business unit
- Subordinate enterprises
HMS Group is a member of the Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs (RSPP).
Hydromashservice, the bedrock of HMS Group, was founded in 1993. The main business was to supply pumps and systems from CIS countries (Ukraine, Belarus, Moldova, and Kyrgyzstan) to Russia.
- By 1995 Hydromashservice had expanded and entered CIS markets and soon become one of the leaders specializing in the supplying pumps and systems for oil & gas, power, water and utilities.
- Since 2003 Hydromashservice has been growing by organic growth coupled with active merging and acquiring pump and oilfield skid mounted equipment manufacturers, R&D and engineering companies as well as servicing and EPC companies:
- 2003 - Livgidromash (since 07.07.2014 - HMS Livgidromash) joined the Group
- 2004 – Acquisition of HMS Neftemash (before 26.08.2010 - Neftemash)
- 2005 - Nasosenergomash (Ukraine) and Livnynasos became part of the Company
- 2006 - Nizhnevartovskremservice was acquired
- 2007 – Takeover of VNIIAEN (Ukraine), Tomskgazstroy, Dimitrovgradhimmash
- 2008 - Promburvod (Minsk, Belarus), NPO Gidromash (Ukraine) joined the Group
- 2009 - Sibnefteavtomatika and Rostovsky Vodokanalproekt (RVKP) were acquired
- 2010 - Giprotyumenneftegaz became part of the Group, and Hydromash was consolidated with Nasosenergomash
- 2011 - Sibneftemash, joined the Group  and Bobruysk Machine Building Plant,
- 2012 - Kazancompressormash, Russian compressor manufacturer, and Apollo Goessnitz GmbH, German pump manufacturer,
- 2013 - NIIturbokompressor was acquired
- In 2005 Hydraulic Machines and Systems, Investment Industrial Group, was established and the Hydraulic Machines and Systems Management Company was founded for asset management.
- In 2008 Investment Industrial Group Hydraulic machines and Systems was rebranded as HMS Group.
- In 2010 Hydraulic Machines and Systems Management Company was renamed as HMS Group Management Company.
- In February 2011 HMS Group completed an initial public offering of global depositary receipts (GDRs) on the London Stock Exchange, resulted in an aggregate gross proceeds of US$360 mn and a post-IPO equity value for the Company of US$967 mn.
- "Corporate site". grouphms.com.
- "Road Show, 6M 2012 results, 16th Oct 2012" (PDF). grouphms.com.
- "Federal Antimonopoly Service (FAS) approved an acquisition of Dimitrovgradkhimmash, 22 Mar 2012" (PDF). grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group acquires Sibneftemash 1st Jul 2011". grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group completed acquisition of Belarusian pump manufacturer". grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group acquired the leading Russian compressor producer Kazankompressormash, 12th Jul 2012". grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group completes an acquisition of Apollo Goessnitz, 9th Sep 2012". grouphms.com.
- "Change of name of the managing company of HMS Group, 15 Oct 2010". grouphms.com.
- "HMS Group Announces Financial Results for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2011". impeller.net.