Two ships of the Royal Navy have borne the name HMS Loyal:
- HMS Loyal (1913) was a Laforey-class destroyer, originally built as HMS Orlando, but renamed before being launched in 1913. She was sold in 1921.
- HMS Loyal (G15) was an L-class destroyer launched in 1941 and sold in 1948.
A number of ships of the Royal Navy have used 'Loyal' as part of their name, including:
- HMS Loyal Example, entered service as HMS Example
- HMS Loyal Exploit, entered service as HMS Exploit
- HMS Loyal Explorer, entered service as HMS Explorer
- HMS Loyal Express, entered service as HMS Express
- HMS Loyal London
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|