Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMS Mersey (1814) was a Conway-class 26-gun sixth rate launched in 1814, used for harbour service from 1832, and broken up in 1852.
- HMS Mersey (1858) was a wooden screw frigate launched in 1858 and sold in 1875.
- HMS Mersey (1885) was a Mersey-class protected cruiser launched in 1885 and sold in 1905.
- HMS Mersey (1914) was a Humber-class monitor launched in 1913 for Brazil, but purchased by the Royal Navy in 1914 and sold in 1921.
- HMS Mersey (P283) is a River-class offshore patrol vessel launched in 2003 and currently in service.
- HMS Mersey (shore establishment) was the Navy's Liverpool depot, established as a branch of HMS Eaglet and commissioned in 1940, and paid off in 1946.
- HMS Mersey was the name borne by a number of tenders to the Liverpool Royal Naval Reserve
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|