From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Odin was a 74-gun third rate captured from the Danish at the Battle of Copenhagen in 1807. She was used for harbour service from 1811 and was sold in 1825.
- HMS Odin was a paddle steam frigate launched in 1846 sold in 1865.
- HMS Odin was a sloop launched in 1901 and sold in 1920. Delivered the Somali Sultan Mohamoud Ali Shire to the Seychelles in 1920, where he was sentenced to exile.
- HMS Odin was an Odin class submarine launched in 1928. She was sunk by Italian ships in 1940.
- HMS Odin was to have been an Algerine-class minesweeper but she was cancelled in 1944.
- HMS Odin was an Oberon-class submarine launched in 1960 and scrapped in 1991.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|