- HMS Orpheus was a modified Lowestoffe class frigate launched in 1773. She was burnt in 1778 to avoid capture by the French at Rhode Island.
- HMS Orpheus was a 32-gun fifth-rate launched in 1780. In 1807 she was wrecked in the West Indies.
- HMS Orpheus was a 36-gun fifth-rate launched in 1809. She was broken up in 1819.
- HMS Orpheus was a 22-gun Jason-class wooden screw corvette launched in 1860. She was wrecked on the Manukau sandbars in New Zealand in 1863.
- HMS Orpheus was an M class destroyer launched in 1916. She was sold for scrap in 1921.
- HMS Orpheus was an Odin class submarine launched in 1929. She was lost with all hands off Tobruk in 1940 after being depth-charged by the Italian destroyer Turbine.
- HMS Orpheus was an Oberon class submarine, launched in 1959. She was paid off in 1987 and became a harbour training ship. She was sold for scrap in 1994.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|