From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HMS Pearl may refer to:
- HMS Pearl (1708), a fourth-rate of 42 guns launched in 1708; a detachment of its crew under Lieutenant Robert Maynard killed Blackbeard in 1718; broken up in 1722
- HMS Pearl (1726), a fourth-rate of 42 guns launched in 1726 and sold in 1744
- HMS Pearl (1744), a fifth-rate of 44 guns launched in 1744 and sold in 1759
- HMS Pearl (1762), a fifth-rate of 32 guns launched in 1762, renamed Prothee in 1825, and sold in 1832.
- HMS Pearl (1828), a sloop of 20 guns launched in 1828
- HMS Pearl (1855), a corvette of 21 guns launched in 1855
- HMS Pearl (1890), a Pearl-class cruiser launched in 1890 and sold for scrap in 1906
- Pearl (disambiguation), for other ships of this name
Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|