From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HMS Phoebe may refer to:
- HMS Phoebe (1795), 36, a fifth-rate frigate launched in 1795.
- HMS Phoebe (1854), 51, a fourth-rate ship of the line launched in 1854.
- HMS Phoebe (1890), a Pearl class second class cruiser launched in 1890.
- HMS Phoebe (1916), an M class destroyer launched in 1916.
- HMS Phoebe (43), a Dido-class light cruiser launched in 1939.
- HMS Phoebe (F42), a Leander class frigate launched in 1964. The ship played the fictional HMS Hero (F42) in the 1970s Warship BBC television drama series.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|