From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Protector, a 44-gun fifth rate listed in 1749 which served in India and was wrecked on 1 January 1776 by a cyclone near Pondicherry.
- Protector, a fireship in service in 1758.
- HMS Protector, a 178-ton, 12-gun brig launched on 1 February 1805. Converted to a survey ship in 1817, she was sold for breaking up in 1833.
- Protector, a Britomart-class gunboat laid down at Portsmouth in 1861 and cancelled on 12 December 1863.
- HMS Protector, a net layer launched in 1936 and converted to an Antarctic patrol ship in 1955. Sold in 1970 for breaking up.
- HMS Protector, a patrol vessel launched as the commercial vessel Seaforth Saga in 1975, purchased by the Royal Navy in 1983 and sold in 1987.
- HMS Protector, the Antarctic patrol ship (ex-MV Polarbjørn); chartered in 2011 and purchased in 2013 as a replacement for HMS Endurance.
- HMAS Protector, ships of the Royal Australian Navy
- HMCS Protector, a former naval base of the Royal Canadian Navy
- HMCS Protecteur, a ship of the Royal Canadian Navy
- HMC Protector, a cutter of the UK Border Force
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|