- HMS Sandfly was a 4-gun Musquito-class floating battery launched in 1794. She was broken up in 1803.
- HMS Sandfly was an Albacore-class wooden screw gunboat launched in 1855. She was sold for scrap in 1867.
- HMS Sandfly was a two-gun paddle gunboat. She was formerly the Tasmanian Maid and was purchased by the New Zealand colonial government for use in the land wars in 1863. Wrecked on Kawarau Reef, New Plymouth, 1868. 
- HMS Sandfly was a one-gun survey schooner launched in 1872. She was broken up in 1883.
- HMS Sandfly was a torpedo gunboat launched in 1887. She was sold in 1905.
- HMS Sandfly was a coastal destroyer launched in 1906. She was renamed TB-4 later in 1906 and sold in 1920.
- HMS Sandfly was an Acheron-class destroyer launched in 1911. She was sold in 1921.
- "PS Tasmanian Maid Wreck Site". New Zealand Historic Places Trust.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|