HMS Sylvia has been the name of five ships of the British Royal Navy, and may refer to:
- HMS Sylvia, an Adonis-class 10-gun schooner launched in 1806 and sold in 1816. She became a merchantman and was wrecked c. end-1823.
- HMS Sylvia, a 6-gun cutter launched in 1827, converted to a survey vessel in 1842, and sold in 1859.
- HMS Sylvia, a wood screw sloop of four guns, launched in 1866, completed as a survey vessel, and sold in 1889.
- HMS Sylvia, a destroyer launched in 1897 and sold in 1919.
- HMS Sylvia, an Algerine-class minesweeper launched in 1944 and sold for breaking up in 1958.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|