From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Six vessels of the British Royal Navy have been named HMS Valiant.
- HMS Valiant (1759), launched in 1759 at Chatham, was a third-rate ship of the line of 74 guns.
- HMS Valiant (1807), launched in 1807, was a Repulse-class third-rate.
- HMS Valiant was ordered in June 1825 as another third-rate, but was cancelled in February 1831.
- HMS Valiant (1863), launched in 1863, was a Hector-class ironclad battleship, scrapped in 1957.
- HMS Valiant (1914), launched in 1914, was a Queen Elizabeth-class battleship that served in World War I and World War II.
- HMS Valiant (S102), launched in 1963, was a nuclear-powered submarine, the lead boat of her class. She was paid off in 1994.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|