From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Vestal (1757) was a 32-gun fifth-rate launched in 1757 and broken up in 1775.
- HMS Vestal (1777) was a 20-gun sixth-rate launched in 1777, but that foundered later that year.
- HMS Vestal (1779) was a 28-gun sixth-rate launched in 1779. She became a troopship in 1800, was lent to Trinity House in 1803 and was sold in 1816.
- HMS Vestal (1809) was a 10-gun brig launched in 1809. Her fate is unknown.
- HMS Vestal (1833) was a 26-gun sixth-rate launched in 1833 and broken up by 1862.
- HMS Vestal (1865) was an Amazon-class wooden screw sloop launched in 1865 and sold in 1884.
- HMS Vestal (1900) was a Condor-class sloop launched in 1900 and sold in 1921.
- HMS Vestal (J215) was an Algerine-class minesweeper launched in 1943 and sunk by Japanese aircraft in 1945.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|