Jump to navigation Jump to search
Five ships of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Victorious.
- HMS Victorious (1785), launched at Blackwall Yard, London, was a 74-gun third-rate ship of the line
- HMS Victorious (1808), launched at Bucklers Hard, was a 74-gun third rate
- HMS Victorious (1895) was a Majestic-class battleship. She had a quiet career, spending World War I as a dockyard repair ship before being broken up in 1923.
- HMS Victorious (R38), an Illustrious-class aircraft carrier, launched in 1939. She saw much action in World War II. She was scrapped in 1969.
- HMS Victorious (S29), launched in 1993, is a Vanguard-class ballistic missile submarine
- The Royal Navy pre-dreadnought battleship HMS Prince George (1895) was briefly named HMS Victorious II in 1918–1919 before reverting to her original name.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|