Six ships of the Royal Navy have been named HMS Wizard.
- HMS Wizard (1805) was a brig-sloop launched 1805 and sold October 1816.
- HMS Wizard (1830) was a Cherokee-class brig-sloop launched in May 1830 and wrecked 1859.
- HMS Wizard (1860) was a Britomart-class gunboat launched in August 1860 and scrapped 1879.
- HMS Wizard (1889) was a Sharpshooter-class torpedo gunboat launched in August 1889 and renamed HMS Karakatta in April 1890.
- HMS Wizard (1895) was a Conflict-class destroyer launched in February 1895 and sold in 1920.
- HMS Wizard (R72) was a W-class destroyer launched in September 1943. Later converted to a Type 15 frigate and scrapped in 1967
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|