Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMS Woodlark (1805) was launched at Leith and was wrecked that same year near Calais.
- HMS Woodlark (1808) was a Cherokee-class brig-sloop launched by William Rowe, St Peter's, Newcastle. She was sold into mercantile service in 1818
- HMS Woodlark (1821) was a Quail-class schooner launched at Deptford and sold in 1863
- HMS Woodlark (1871) was a Plover-class wooden screw gunvessel which served from 1871 to 1887.
- HMS Woodlark (1897) was a Woodcock-class river gunboat assembled at Shanghai that served on the Yangtze River from 1897 to 1928.
- HMS Yaxham (M2780), renamed HMS Woodlark as survey vessel in 1964, was a Ham-class minesweeper.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|