HNA Infrastructure Investment Group
|Traded as||SSE: 600515|
|Industry||Real estate, transport|
|Founded||12 May 1993|
|Services||airport and seaport construction and operation|
|Hainan HNA Infrastructure Investment Group Co., Ltd.|
Hainan HNA Infrastructure Investment Group Co., Ltd. formerly Hainan Island Construction Co., Ltd. is a Chinese listed company based in Haikou. in mid-2016 the company acquired HNA Infrastructure Group (Chinese: 海航基础产业集团) in a reverse IPO from intermediate parent company HNA Infrastructure Holding Group (Chinese: 海航基础控股集团), which HNA Infrastructure Group is the parent company of HNA Real Estate and HNA Airport Group (Chinese: 海航机场集团, in turn HNA Airport Group is the parent company of HNA Airport Holdings (Group) (Chinese: 海航机场控股(集团)) and HNA Airport Holdings is the parent company of Sanya Phoenix International Airport Co., Ltd.); HNA Airport Group is the largest shareholder of Haikou Meilan International Airport (19.58% as at October 2016), which in turn the largest shareholder of Hong Kong listed company HNA Infrastructure. In December 2016 a proposed capital increase of the HK-listed company was announced. HNA Infrastructure Investment Group would purchase a minority share directly. Haikou Meilan International Airport was the second-largest shareholder of Hainan Airlines; Hainan Airlines, however, also owned a minority stake in Haikou Meilan International Airport.
HNA Infrastructure Investment Group
The predecessor of HNA Infrastructure Investment Group was incorporated on 12 May 1993 as The First Investment and Merchant (Chinese: 第一投资招商). In 2002 it became a listed company in Shanghai Stock Exchange. In 2008 the company was renamed to Hainan Zhuxin Investment (Chinese: 海南筑信投资) and again in 2011 to Hainan Island Construction (Chinese: 海南海岛建设). In 2009 a subsidiary of HNA Group (Chinese: 海航置业控股(集团)) formed a new intermediate holding company with the largest (Chinese: 天津市大通建设发展集团) and second largest shareholder (Chinese: 天津市艺豪科技发展) of the listed company, making HNA Group was the indirect largest shareholder for 23.59% shares (69.7225 million in number). In 2012 another subsidiary of HNA Group (Chinese: 海航国际旅游岛开发建设(集团); literally: 'Hainan International Tourism Island Development and Construction Group') acquired a significant stake (30.09%) of the company, by acquiring 127,214,170 number of new shares for CN¥6.21 each; the ex-largest shareholder still owned 9.40% shares at that time as the second largest, making HNA Group owned 39.49% combined indirectly.
In December 2013, the 75% stake of the intermediate parent company: Hainan International Tourism Island was transferred to another direct subsidiary of HNA Group: HNA Infrastructure Group (Chinese: 海航基础产业集团) as share capital for CN¥3.034 billion (the minority shareholder retained 25% stake); on 31 August 2015 the shares of Hainan Island Construction were transferred to another subsidiary of HNA Group: HNA Industrial Group (Chinese: 海航实业集团) for CN¥1.3 billion, but paid by 100% stake of a subsidiary of HNA Industrial Group (Chinese: 广东兴华实业); The listed company was renamed to Hainan HNA Infrastructure Investment Group Co., Ltd. in late 2015; in July 2016 HNA Infrastructure Investment Group reverse takeover HNA Infrastructure Group was completed. On 2 November 2016 HNA Industrial Group acquired 1 million number of shares from the public market, making HNA Industrial Group owned 60.84% shares directly and indirectly.
HNA Infrastructure Group
HNA Infrastructure Group (Chinese: 海航基础产业集团) was incorporated on 24 November 2011 as a first tier subsidiary of HNA Group. In 2012 sister company HNA Capital subscribed the capital increase for CN¥300 million; in the same year HNA Airport Group was absorbed as a subsidiary of HNA Infrastructure Group. In 2013 Tianjin Trust subscribed the capital increase for CN¥2.2 billion, as well as Bohai Trust for CN¥446 million; in the same year another sister company Hainan International Tourism Island (Chinese: 海航国际旅游岛开发建设(集团)) was absorbed as subsidiary, making HNA Infrastructure Group was the indirect largest shareholder of listed company Hainan Island Construction. In 2015, the minority stake of HNA Infrastructure Group were acquired by sister company HNA Industrial Group (Chinese: 海航实业集团) from HNA Capital, Tianjin Trust and Bohai Trust for CN¥360 million, CN¥2.798 billion and CN¥562 million respectively. On 31 August 2015, HNA Group sold the remain 81.03% stake of HNA Infrastructure Group to its subsidiary HNA Industrial Group for CN¥12.58 billion; on the same day the 30.09% shares of the listed company Hainan Island Construction were also transferred from HNA Infrastructure Group to HNA Industrial Group, making both HNA Infrastructure Group and Hainan Island Construction were second-tier subsidiary of HNA Group and first-tier subsidiary of HNA Industrial Group. However, in the same year the entire share capital of HNA Infrastructure Group were transferred to another sister company Hainan HNA Infrastructure Holding (Chinese: 海南海航基础控股; later renamed to HNA Infrastructure Holding Group (Chinese: 海航基础控股集团)). In July 2016, a reverse takeover of HNA Infrastructure Group by listed company HNA Infrastructure Investment Group (formerly Hainan Island Construction) was completed.
In 2015 HNA Infrastructure Group issued a 7-year bond with 7.5% p.a yield for CN¥1.5 billion (ISIN: CND100008GD1, SSE: 127226), which would be used in the construction of Nanhai Pearl Artificial Island.
HNA Airport Group
HNA Airport Holdings
Sanya Phoenix International Airport
- As of 31 December 2015
- HNA Infrastructure Group (100%)
- HNA Airport Group (86.48%)
- Weifang Nanyuan Airport (100%)
- Manzhouli Airport Asset Management (67.00%)
- Tangshan Sannühe Airport Management (67.00%)
- Yingkou Airport (60.00%)
- Anqing Tianzhushan Airport (100%)
- HNA Airport Holdings (50.20%)
- Hainan International Tourism Island Development and Construction Group (100%)
- HNA Airport Group (86.48%)
- Haikou Meilan International Airport Co., Ltd. (19.58% via HNA Airport Group; additional stake held by another subsidiary of HNA Group)
- 关于重新认定实际控制人的提示性公告 (PDF). Hainan Island Construction (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 14 November 2015. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "MAJOR AND CONNECTED TRANSACTION – THE PARENT COMPANY DOMESTIC SHARES SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT (2) THE HAINAN HNA DOMESTIC SHARES SUBSCRIPTION AGREEMENT (3) PROPOSED NEW H SHARES ISSUE UNDER SPECIFIC MANDATE AND..." (PDF). HNA Infrastructure. Hong Kong Stock Exchange. 30 December 2016. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- 详式权益变动报告书 (PDF). Hainan Island Construction (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 8 May 2009. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- 关于控股股东股权结构变更的公告 (PDF). Hainan Island Construction (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 17 December 2013. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- "2015 Annual Report" (PDF). HNA Infrastructure Group (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 30 June 2016. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- 关于控股股东变更的公告 (PDF). Hainan Island Construction (in Chinese). Shanghai Stock Exchange. 1 September 2015. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
- Official website (in Chinese)