|Look up hos or HOS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HOS may refer to:
- Croatian Armed Forces (Independent State of Croatia) (Croatian: Hrvatske oružane snage), active during World War II
- Croatian Defence Forces (Croatian: Hrvatske obrambene snage), the military arm of the Croatian Party of Rights (1991–1993)
- Croatian Volleyball Federation (Croatian: Hrvatski odbojkaški savez)
- Hammer of the Scots (board game)
- Head of the Schuylkill Regatta, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Head of state
- Hearts of Space, an American radio program
- Heroes of the Storm, game on blizzard.
- Hellenic Ornithological Society
- Higher-order statistics
- Ho Chi Minh City sign language
- Holt–Oram syndrome
- Home Ownership Scheme, in Hong Kong
- Hoosier Southern Railroad
- Hornbeck Offshore Services
- Book of Hosea, part of the Hebrew Bible
- Hours of service
- House of Staunton, an American chess equipment manufacturer
- Humanistische Omroep, a Dutch broadcaster
- Sikorsky HOS, a helicopter
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HOS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.