Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up HP or hp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HP or hp is the symbol for horsepower, a unit of power.
HP may also refer to:
Businesses and organisations
- HP Inc., an American technology company
- Hewlett-Packard, the predecessor to HP Inc.
- HP Foods
- HP Sauce, formerly made by HP Foods
- Handley Page, an aircraft company
- Hindustan Petroleum
- Amapola Flyg's IATA airline code (HP)
- HP Books, an imprint of the Penguin Group
Science and technology
- Haptoglobin, a protein
- Hypersensitivity pneumonitis, a respiratory inflammation
- Ilford HP photographic film prefix
- High precipitation supercell, a thunderstorm classification
- Horizontal pitch unit, 0.2 inches, used to specify rack-mounted equipment width
- H/P, hacking/phreaking
- Half-pay, former UK pay for military personnel not on active service
- Haltepunkt, German for railway halt
- Harry Potter, a novel series by J. K. Rowling
- Harry Pearson (audio critic) (1937–2014), American audio critic
- Hire purchase
- Hit points or health points in video games
- Horse-Power: Ballet Symphony, a 1932 ballet composed by Carlos Chávez
- Hot Package, a TV show created by Adult Swim
- Howiesons Poort, a stone-age technology period in Africa
- HP Garage, museum of Hewlett-Packard's history
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.