Jump to navigation Jump to search
HPL may refer to:
- Haldia Petrochemicals Limited, an Indian petrochemical company
- Hutchison Property Limited, now Hutchison Whampoa Property, a property developer in Hong Kong
- Hindustan Prefab Limited, a project of the Indian Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- City of Hialeah Public Library, in Hialeah, Florida, United States
- Hamilton Public Library (Ontario), in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Houston Public Library, in Houston, Texas, United States
- HPL (programming language), for HP 9800 series programmable calculators
- HPL Engine, a series of game engines
- Hartlepool railway station, England, station code
- Hermanos de Pistoleros Latinos, a Hispanic-American prison gang
- High-pressure laminate, a composite material
- Hockey Premier League, a proposed international hockey league
- Human placental lactogen (hPL), a hormone
- High performance low power semiconductor wafer by TSMC
- HPL, computing benchmark, implementation of LINPACK
- Howard Phillips Lovecraft, horror writer.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HPL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.