|Predecessors||Computer Sciences Corporation|
Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Electronic Data Systems
|Founded||April 3, 2017|
|John Michael Lawrie|
(Chairman, President and CEO)
|Services||IT consulting, management consulting, cloud infrastructure, operations, managed services and outsourcing services|
|Revenue||US$24.55 billion (2018)|
|US$3.04 billion (2018)|
|US$1.78 billion (2018)|
|Total assets||US$33.92 billion (2018)|
|Total equity||US$13.83 billion (2018)|
Number of employees
|130,000 (Nov 2018)|
DXC Technology is a B2B multinational corporation that specializes in delivering end-to-end, information technology services and digital transformative solutions for large and mid-scale global organizations.
DXC was formed and launched in April 2017 from the merger of Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC), Electronic Data Systems (EDS), and Enterprise Services segment of HPE Hewlett Packard Enterprise excluding (a) the Mphasis Limited reporting unit and (b) the Communications and Media Solutions product group.
The company sponsors Team Penske with 2016 Champion Simon Pagenaud, and in 2018 became title sponsor of IndyCar Series race DXC Technology 600. DXC is also a partner of Australian Rugby Union team Brumbies.
- "DXC Executive Leadership". Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- "Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year ended March 31, 2018" (PDF). DXC Technology. Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- Cornell, Joe (2017-04-04). "Hewlett Packard Enterprise Completes Spin-Merger To Form DXC Technology". Forbes. Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- "TEAM PENSKE PARTNERS". Team Penske. Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- "DXC Technology Named Title Sponsor of Texas Motor Speedway Race". indycar.com. Retrieved 2019-01-09.
- "Our Partners - Brumbies Rugby". Brumbies Rugby. Retrieved 2019-01-09.