HP LaserJet 1020
The HP LaserJet 1020 is a low cost, low volume, monochromatic laser printer. It was a replacement for the HP LaserJet 1012 but seems to suffer from many of the same flaws and problems owing to overheating and lack of internal cooling. The production started in June 2005.
- Print speed, black (best quality mode) - Up to 14 ppm.
- Print speed, black (normal quality mode) - Up to 14 ppm.
- First page out (black) - Less than 10 seconds
- Processor speed - 234 MHz
- Memory - 2 megabytes (MB) of random access memory (RAM)
- Monthly duty cycle - 8,000 single-sided pages per month (maximum) ; 1,000 single-sided pages per month (average).
Possible health issues
The LaserJet 1020 was studied to determine particulate emission and its potential effects on health. The 1020 was found to be a moderate emitter of particulates. A full copy of the report can be found here, whereas HP's response can be found here.
- "HP Support document - HP Support Center". H20000.www2.hp.com. 2016-01-23. Retrieved 2016-02-22.
- "HP Laserjet 1020 Driver & Guide". support.hp.com. Retrieved 2017-04-12. 123hpcom.org
- "HP Laserjet 1020 : Software Technical Reference" (PDF). H10032.www1.hp.com. Retrieved 2016-02-22.
- "HP LaserJet 1020 review". TechRadar. Retrieved 2016-02-22.