|Headquarters||Covent Garden, London|
|Nick Thomas, Chairman
Julian Russell, CEO
Formed in 2006 as a collaboration between Qdos Entertainment and Hetherington Seelig Theatres (HST). In August 2006, HQ Theatres was chosen by Southend-on-Sea Borough Council to run the operation and management of Southend Theatres: the Cliffs Pavilion and Palace Theatre.
In May 2007 HQ Theatres was awarded the management contract for the Beck Theatre, Hayes, by the London Borough of Hillingdon.
In October 2007, Qdos Entertainment announced a major expansion, acquiring Hetherington Seelig Theatres and becoming the UK’s third largest and fastest growing owner and operator of provincial theatrical venues.
- Beck Theatre, Hayes
- Churchill Theatre, Bromley
- Cliffs Pavilion, Southend
- G Live, Guildford
- Lyceum Theatre, Crewe
- Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Palace Theatre, Southend
- Swindon Arts Centre, Swindon
- Watford Colosseum, Watford
- White Rock Theatre, Hastings
- Wycombe Swan & Town Hall, High Wycombe
- Wyvern Theatre, Swindon
- Nick Thomas, Chairman
- Julian Russell, Chief Executive Officer
- Derek Nichols, Non-Executive Chairman