Abdullah bin Mutaib Al Saud
|Abdullah bin Mutaib|
Great-grandson of King Abdulaziz
Grandson of King Abdullah and Abdullah bin Abdul-Rahman
13 October 1984 |
|House||House of Saud|
|Father||Mutaib bin Abdullah|
|Mother||Jawahir bint Abdallah bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud|
|Representing Saudi Arabia|
|2012 London||Team jumping|
Abdullah bin Mutaib bin Abdullah Al Saud (born 13 October 1984) is a Saudi show jumping rider and a member of House of Saud.
Early life and education
Prince Abdullah was born in London on 13 October 1984. He is the son of Mutaib bin Abdullah, the minister of national guard. His mother is Jawahir, the daughter of Abdallah bin Abdul Rahman Al Saud. Prince Abdullah holds a law degree from King Saud University.
Prince Abdullah participated in various show jumping events. He competed at the 2008 Summer Olympic in Beijing and also participated in 2012 London Olympics. Saudi Arabia’s equestrian show jumping team, including Prince Abdullah, won a bronze medal in the 2012 Summer Olympics. Prince Abdullah finished the rounds with a score of 13 faults.
- "Abdullah bin Metab Al Saud". FEI. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "King Abdullah transforms National Guard into ministry". Asharq Alawsat. 28 May 2013. Retrieved 29 May 2013.
- Reeves, Nick (6 August 2012). "Saudis shrug off dope row for princely bronze". Yahoo! News. AFP. Retrieved 7 August 2012.[permanent dead link]
- Kapoor, Talal (25 April 2010). "From Horsemen To Rappers: Changing Faces Of The Younger Royals". Datarabia. Retrieved 11 May 2012.
- "Prince Abdullah Al Saud". Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 6 August 2012.
- Edmonds, Sarah (5 August 2012). "Equestrian: Saudis lead into team jump final last round". Chicago Tribune. Reuters. Retrieved 6 August 2012.
- "Saudi Arabia wins Olympic bronze in equestrian show jumping". Al Arabiya. 6 August 2012. Retrieved 7 August 2012.
- "Britain beats Dutch for show jumping Olympic gold in jumpoff, Saudis 3rd". The Washington Post. AP. 6 August 2012. Retrieved 7 August 2012.