From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hs or HS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HS or Hs can stand for:
Businesses and brands
- HS Produkt, a Croatian firearms manufacturer
- Helsingin Sanomat, a newspaper in Finland
- Hawker Siddeley, aircraft manufacturing group
- Henschel & Son, in aircraft prefixes; e.g., Hs 117
- Head & Shoulders or H&S, a shampoo brand
- Harris Scarfe and HS Home, a chain of Australian department stores
Science and technology
- Hassium, a chemical element with symbol 'Hs'
- Bisulfide, HS−, a chemical compound derived from H2S
- Mercapto radical, HS•, a radical molecule
- Hun stuff (a World War I name for mustard gas)
- hs, medical abbreviation for "hours of sleep"
- h.s., medical abbreviation for the Latin phrase hora somni ("at bedtime")
- Hereditary spherocytosis, a genetic disorder marked by hemolytic anemia
- Hidradenitis suppurativa, a skin condition affecting apocrine sweat glands and hair follicles
Other uses in science and technology
- '.hs', the Haskell programming language's typical filename extension
- Higman–Sims group, in mathematics
- Hypothetical syllogism, a proof rule in classical logic
- Harmonized System, the Harmonized Commodity Description and Coding System of tariff nomenclature
- Sestertius, an ancient Roman coin
- High school (secondary education)
- Lexus HS, a hybrid car produced by Toyota
- HS postcode area, covering the Outer Hebrides, Scotland
- Homestuck, a webcomic created by Andrew Hussie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.