T-Mobile Wing version of the HTC P4350
|Manufacturer||High Tech Computer Corporation as "HTC Atlas"|
|Operating system||Windows Mobile 6.0|
Pocket PC Phone Edition
|CPU||OMAP 850 201MHz|
|Memory||64 MB RAM|
128 MB flash
16-bit data bus
|Power||Li-ion polymer battery|
|Dimensions||2.3 x 4.3 x 0.7 in.|
|Successor||HTC TyTN II|
The HTC P4350 is a Pocket PC smartphone manufactured by High Tech Computer Corporation (HTC) of Taiwan. It is also known as the HTC Herald, T-Mobile Wing, and XDA Terra. An updated model running Windows Mobile 6, the HTC P4351, has been sold as the HTC Atlas. It features a right-side QWERTY slide and runs the Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1 Professional Edition operating system.
- Size: 2.3 x 4.3 x 0.7 inches
- Weight: 6 ounces
- Internal battery: Li-Ion polymer
- Talk time: up to 4 hours
- Standby time: up to 6 days
- Band (frequency): 850 MHz; 900MHz ;1800MHz; 1900 MHz
- Windows Mobile 6.0/6.1 (P4351 and P4350 under some licenses) or Windows Mobile 5 (P4350)
- Built-in right side QWERTY Keypad
- GPRS/EDGE and Wi-Fi enabled
- 2.0-megapixel camera (2.0 After Quality Loss from origin 2.3)
- myFaves capable
- Voice-activated functions
- MicroSD memory slot (P4351: MicroSDHC)
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- Video camera
- Picture messaging
- Real web browsing
- Instant messaging: Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL
- Quad-band world phone (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Text messaging
- Speaker phone
- Wireless calendar synchronization with Outlook
- Windows Media Player
Call Forwarding Call Waiting Caller ID Customer Care Emergency Calls
Instant messaging: Yahoo!, MSN, and AOL instant messaging, and text messaging. For Google GTalk users, there is a Java-based free client available, called MGtalk. The HTC P4350 can connect to Microsoft Office Communication Server using the Office Communicator 2007 Mobile client which allows chat with users on corporate network and access to a corporate address book.
The VoIP client Skype works well on WiFi, but it will inhibit performance of the device. WiFi drains the battery quickly.
It has Outlook Mobile as email client, which works well with most of the email service providers and supports standard protocols like POP, IMAP, SMTP. The push-mail functionality works with Exchange 2003 SP2, Exchange 2007 and above email servers using the ActiveSync protocol.
The P4350 is equipped with a slide out qwerty keyboard.
- Official Spec Sheet
- Official support page at HTC
- Official T-Mobile Page
- Official Windows Mobile Page
- HTC Source: a news blog dedicated to HTC devices
- HTC Wiki Page: The official HTC Smartphone Forum.
|This mobile phone–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|