|Traded as||BSE: 532662, NSE: HTMEDIA|
|Products||Publishing, FM Radio, Internet|
|Revenue||₹23.63 billion (US$360 million) (2014)|
|₹2.32 billion (US$35 million) (2014)|
Number of employees
|Slogan||Enriching and Empowering India|
It also operates 19 printing facilities across India with an installed capacity of 1.5 million copies per hour.
HT’s online business, is largely handled by Firefly e-ventures internet business, include the flagship web portal Hindustantimes.com, Livemint.com, Desimartini.com and Shine.com.
In 2003, the company incorporated all of its media businesses under HT Media Ltd. In 2004, HT Media Ltd was listed as a public company  and attracted external funding. It moved to Mumbai in 2005, with a new product and content mix. In 2006, Fever 104 FM was launched, in technical collaboration with the Virgin Group. Hindustan was relaunched re-establishing the company's prominent presence in the regional news space. In 2007, Mint, the business paper in partnership with the Wall Street Journal was launched in Delhi and Mumbai. In the internet space, Hindustantimes.com was relaunched and Livemint.com was introduced.
- HT Mobile - which in turn acquired digital marketing agency Webitude.
- Firefly e-Ventures - which moved to the parent company and launched its job portal, Shine.com. 
- "HT Media Limited Financial Statements". HT Media.
- "Go for Hindustan Media Ventures only in secondary market". Economic Times. 5 Jul 2010. Retrieved 2014-01-08.
- Sonam Gulati (22 July 2013) "HT Media’s digital business revenues up 41% in Q1 at Rs 17.5Cr, segment loss at Rs 17.04Cr", Techcircle.in. Retrieved 2013-10-28.
- "HT Media Acquires Desimartini.com". Startup Avenues. 21 November 2007. Retrieved 5 August 2014.