(Redirected from HUD)
Hud or HUD may refer to:
- Hud, Fars, Iran
- Hud, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad, Iran
- Hong Kong United Dockyard, a dockyard in Hong Kong
- Head-up display, a visual display technology for airplanes, cars and others
- HUD (video gaming), a method of visually representing information in video games
- United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, a division of the U.S. federal government
- Hubble Ultra-Deep Field
- Hud (prophet), an Islamic prophet whom some identify with Eber
- Hud (sura), the eleventh sura of the Qur'an, which contains an account of the prophet Hud
- HuD (protein), a human gene, an RNA-binding protein
- nickname of Haydn Hud Rickit (born 1951), New Zealand former rugby union player
- HUD, IATA airport code of Humboldt Municipal Airport (Iowa)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.