|Origin||Newbury Park, California, U.S.|
The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (April 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lead singer and guitarist Jason Yarger and bassist Gregory Horne had been friends since high school. After all the members had been in multiple bands around the local area (notably with other members of Bad Suns and The Neighbourhood), they decided to join forces and form Hunny in 2014. They released their first single "Honey Blonde". Their second single, "Cry For Me", was released in January 2015 and became a breakthrough hit, gaining over 1 million streams within a year. On 9 October 2015, they released their debut EP, Pain / Ache / Loving. In 2016, Hunny released the singles "Vowels (and The Importance of Being Me)"  and "Colder Parts". Guitarist Jake Munk left the band in December 2016. In May 2017, Hunny released their second EP Windows I. In early 2018, bassist Gregory Horne left the band. Hunny signed to Epitaph Records in July 2018, before releasing their third EP Windows II. In May 2019, Hunny released their first full-length album, Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Hunny worked with producer Carlos de la Garza on the album.
- Jason Yarger - lead vocalist, guitarist (2014–present)
- Kevin Grimmett - backup vocalist, keyboardist (2014–present)  bassist (2018–present)
- Jake Goldstein - guitarist (2014–present)
- Joey Anderson - drummer (2014–present)
- Honey Blonde (2014)
- Vowels (and the Importance of Being Me) (2016)
- Colder Parts (2016)
- Pain/Love/Aching (2015)
- Windows I (2017)
- Windows II (2018)
- Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. (2019)
- Deming, Mark. "Artist Biography by Mark Deming". Retrieved December 18, 2019.
- Sweeney, Sydney. "Music You Should Know: Two Years Later, 'Pain / Ache / Loving' is Still HUNNY's Best". Atwood Magazine. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Day, Laurence. "L.A. indie rockers HUNNY stream B3SCI debut Pain/Ache/Loving [Premiere]". The Line of Best Fit. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Brennan, Collin. "SoCal synth rockers HUNNY share new single "Vowels (and The Importance of Being Me)" — listen". Consequence of Sound. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- "HUNNY Gets Real Real In "Colder Parts"". Ones To Watch. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Johnson, Colleen. "INTERVIEW: HUNNY chats "Windows 2" and tour with Made Violent!". New England Sounds. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- Hardee, Howard. "Hunny Frontman Jason Yarger Spills on His Influences, Also Spills Paint". Miami New Times. Retrieved December 18, 2019.
- Vigil, Dom. "HUNNY Sign to Epitaph & Release New EP, "Windows II"". The Prelude Press. Retrieved February 18, 2019.
- "hunnytheband.co". Retrieved December 18, 2019.
- Watts, Liz. "HUNNY". Retrieved December 19, 2019.