|Look up hup in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hup or HUP may refer to:
- Hup (album), a 1989 album by The Wonder Stuff
- "Hüp", a single by Turkish singer Tarkan
- Hanoi University of Pharmacy, in Vietnam
- Harvard University Press, in Cambridge, Massachusetts
- Heisenberg's uncertainty principle
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, in Philadelphia
- Howard University Press, in Washington, D.C.
- Hungarian Unix Portal
- Humphrey Park railway station, in England
- Hup people, an Amazonian indigenous people in Brazil and Colombia
- Hup language (ISO 639: jup), their language
- HUP Retriever, a US Navy utility helicopter
- Hupa language (ISO 639: hup), a Na-Dené language spoken in California, United States
- SIGHUP, a Unix signal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HUP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.