From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HY or Hy may refer to:
- Hy Buller, a Canadian-born US All-Star NHL hockey player
- Patricia Hy-Boulais, a former Hong Kongese/Canadian tennis player
- Hy, a Lisp dialect for Python
- HY (band), a Japanese band
- Hy (island), a pre-Christian and early Christian name for the Scottish island Iona
- Armenian language, by ISO 639-1 language code
- Uzbekistan Airways, the national airline of Uzbekistan, by IATA code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HY.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.