Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hz is the International Standard symbol for Hertz, a unit of frequency.
HZ may also stand for:
- HZ (character encoding)
- Habitable zone, the distance from a star where a planet can maintain Earth-like life
- Hazard, a situation that poses a level of threat
- Haze, in meteorology, METAR code HZ
- Herero language (ISO 639 alpha-2)
- Herpes zoster, the shingles virus
- Holden HZ, an automobile produced by General Motors Holden in the late 1970s
- Hrvatske Željeznice, the Croatian national railway (HŽ)
- SAT Airlines (IATA airline designator)
- Saudi Arabia (aircraft registration code)
- Croatian Railways (Hrvatske željeznice, HŽ)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.