Aerial view of Haaksbergen
Location in Overijssel
|• Body||Municipal council|
|• Mayor||Gerrit Jan Kok (acting) (VVD)|
|• Total||105.50 km2 (40.73 sq mi)|
|• Land||104.89 km2 (40.50 sq mi)|
|• Water||0.61 km2 (0.24 sq mi)|
|Elevation||27 m (89 ft)|
|Population (August 2017)|
|• Density||232/km2 (600/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
The Buurserbeek flows through the municipality of Haaksbergen.
- Den Braam
- St. Isidorushoeve
Dutch Topographic map of Haaksbergen (town), June 2014.
Haaksbergen monstertruck accident
On 28 September 2014 a monster truck crashed in into the attending crowd. Three visitors were reported dead, amongst them one child. According to Hans Gerritsen, mayor of Haaksbergen at that moment, twelve people were injured.
- "dr. Gerritsen, J.C. (Hans)" (in Dutch). Gemeente Haaksbergen. Archived from the original on 28 March 2014. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "Kerncijfers wijken en buurten" [Key figures for neighbourhoods]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 2 July 2013. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Postcodetool for 7481HS". Actueel Hoogtebestand Nederland (in Dutch). Het Waterschapshuis. Retrieved 28 March 2014.
- "Bevolkingsontwikkeling; regio per maand" [Population growth; regions per month]. CBS Statline (in Dutch). CBS. 27 October 2017. Retrieved 27 October 2017.
- "Monstertruck rijdt in op publiek". NOS op 3. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "Monster Truck Crash Reportedly Kills Three". Sky News. Retrieved 28 September 2014.
- "Three dead, including one child, in Dutch stunt truck accident". Retrieved 28 September 2014.
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Haaksbergen.|
|This Overijssel location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|