From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up haar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Haar may refer to:
- Haar (fog), fog or sea mist (Scottish English)
- Haar, Bavaria, a municipality near Munich, Germany
- Haar (Westphalia), a hill range in North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
People with the surname
- Alfréd Haar (1885–1933), Hungarian mathematician
- De Haar
- Haar wavelet, the first wavelet
- Haar measure, a set-theoretic measure
- Haar-like features, a technique in computer vision
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.