The Haasrode Research-Park business and research park in Heverlee (Leuven, Belgium) is just outside the Brussels periphery. Divided in a research and science park and a trade park it houses an important variety of industries. Companies are attracted by the nearby presence of the internationally renowned KU Leuven university, the international research centre Interuniversity Microelectronics Centre, and UZ Leuven, one of the largest hospitals in the country.
- The Haasrode Research Park website, list of all companies (Dutch/English)
- Campus Remy (Dutch/English)
- De Vunt Business Park (Dutch/English)
- Greenhill Campus, 18000 m² office park on Haasrode (Dutch/English)
- Wingepark (Dutch/English)
|This article about a Belgian building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|