From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Haba may refer to:
|Look up haba in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Haba Station (disambiguation)
- Haba, Togo, a village in the Bassar Prefecture in the Kara Region of north-western Togo
- Haba Xueshan, a mountain in Yunnan, China
- La Haba, a municipality located in the province of Badajoz, Extremadura, Spain
- Haba toys, officially Habermaaß GmbH, a German toy manufacturer
- 2-(4'-Hydroxybenzeneazo)benzoic acid, a chemical that can be used as a MALDI mass spectrometry matrix
- the Spanish name for Vicia faba, the fava bean, or for Phaseolus lunatus, the Haba bean
- Alois Hába (1893–1973), a Czech composer
- Shinri Haba (born in 1977), a well-known piano player and political activist from Ibaraki, Japan
- Haba, a fictional character in The Alien
- Health And Beauty Aids – used to denote store department or purchasing/distribution category (as in Grocery, Produce, HABA)
- Habakukk, Habaingel, or Habahaba, an Estonian man notorious for making horribly bad jokes.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Haba.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.