From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up habibi in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Habibi or Habeebi may refer to:
- Habibi حبيبي (male) / Habibti حبيبتى (female), is an Arabic word used to describe someone the speaker likes or loves. A close English counterpart is "my darling" or "sweetie". The phrase is also very popular in the Hebrew language as a part of slang.
- Habibi (novel), a 1997 young-adult novel by Palestinian-American author Naomi Shihab Nye
- Habibi (graphic novel), a 2011 graphic novel by Craig Thompson
- Habibi (band), an American band from Brooklyn, New York.
- "Habibi", a song by the band System 7 from their 1991 album System 7
- "Habibi", a Danish band located in Skjern. Members: Michael Hovaldt(lead singer), Martin Holm Hansen(guitar), Thomas Ulriksen(bass) and Lasse Lykke Nielsen(drums)
- "Habibi", a song by Orange Blossom from their 2004 album Everything Must Change
- "Habibi" a song by the artist Rola Saad
- "Habibi" a song by the Dutch rock band De Staat from the album Wait For Evolution
- "Habibi", a song by Maître Gims from his 2015 album Mon coeur avait raison
- "Habibi I Love You", a song by Ahmed Chawki featuring Pitbull produced by RedOne Released in September 2013
- "Habibi (I Need Your Love)", 2014 song by Shaggy/Mohombi/Faydee/Costi
- "Habibi (je t'aime)" a song by the group Milk & Honey
- "Habibi (Sawah)", by Alabina's lead singer Ishtar (a cover of "Sawah" by Abdel Halim Hafez)
- "Habibi Ya", a love song by the Egyptian pop singer Mohamed Fouad from his album Habibi Ya
- "Habibi Yah Habibi, a well-known Hebrew zemer of Asher Mizrahi
- Habib / Habeeb, male name
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Habibi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.