Jump to navigation Jump to search
Habicht is the German word for the common hawk accipiter gentilis
- Habicht, mountain in the Stubai Alps in Austria
- Habicht (surname)
- Operation Habicht 1940 List of Axis named operations in the European Theatre: German diversionary attack on Mulhouse
- DFS Habicht, 1936 aerobatic sailplane
- Messerschmitt Me 163S "Habicht", trainer version of Me 163
- Focke-Wulf A 20 "Habicht"
- de:SMS Habicht (1860), Prussian gunboat
- SMS Habicht (1879), German gunboat
- de:S69 Habicht, Albatros-Klasse speedboat of the German Navy
- de:Habicht (1953), motorboat of German Railways on the Bodensee
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Habicht.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.