Habiganj Sadar Upazila
|• Total||253.74 km2 (97.97 sq mi)|
|• Density||889/km2 (2,300/sq mi)|
|Time zone||BST (UTC+6)|
|Website||Official Map of Habiganj Sadar|
Habiganj Sadar is located at. It has 38977 households and total area 253.74 km².
As of the 1991 Bangladesh census, Habiganj Sadar has a population of 225469. Males constitute 51.75% of the population, and females 48.25%. This Upazila's eighteen up population is 117014. Habiganj Sadar has an average literacy rate of 30.6% (7+ years), and the national average of 32.4% literate.
Habiganj Sadar has 13 Unions/Wards, 208 Mauzas/Mahallas, and 259 villages.
The madrasa education system includes one fazil and one kamil madrasa.
- Habiganj District under Chittagong Division of Bangladesh
- Districts of Bangladesh
- Divisions of Bangladesh
- Md Kabir Hussain (2012), "Habiganj Sadar Upazila", in Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal, Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.), Asiatic Society of Bangladesh
- "Population Census Wing, BBS.". Archived from the original on 2005-03-27. Retrieved November 10, 2006.
- "BGCH At A Glance". Brindaban Government College. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- "List of Institutions". Ministry of Education. Retrieved July 15, 2014.
|This Sylhet Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|