From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Habit (film))
|Look up habit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article habit.|
A habit is an acquired pattern of behavior that often occurs automatically.
Habit or Habits may also refer to:
- Drug addiction is sometimes referred to as "having a drug habit"
- Habit evidence, a term used in the law of evidence
- Habituation, non-associative learning in which there is a progressive diminution of behavioral response probability with repetition of a stimulus
- Crystal habit, as it applies to the typical appearance of minerals
- Religious habit, a distinctive dress worn by the members of a religious order
- Riding habit, riding clothes worn for hunting or for exhibition
- Habit (biology), the instinctive actions of animals and the natural tendencies or growth form of plants
- HabitRPG, often called "Habit"
Film and television
- Habit, Kentucky, a community in the United States
- Habit (band), late 1980s band on Virgin Records label
- Habit (album), the third album by late Korean pop singer U;Nee
- Habits (album), an album by Neon Trees
- "Habit" (Pearl Jam song), a 1996 song by Pearl Jam
- "Habit", song by The Pioneers (band) B-side of "I Believe In Love" 1972
- "Habits" (Tove Lo song) 2013 song by Swedish artist Tove Lo
- "Habits", an early song by the Wailers, with Bob Marley singing backing vocals and Junior Braithwaite singing lead vocals
- HABIT (HabitAbility: Brine, Irradiation and Temperature), an instrument on the ExoMars 2018 landing platform
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Habit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.