Hackman is a prestigious brand name in Finland; according to a 2008 survey which included both Finnish and international brands, it was the fifth most respected brand among consumers.
Hackman is also a different company which produces professional kitchen equipment. This Hackman is owned by the Metos Group, which in turn is owned by the Ali Group, Italy.
- Hackman history
- "Iittala Group: Brands". Iittala Group. 2009-03-09. Archived from the original on 2007-02-08. Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- "Fiskars acquires Iittala Group". Fiskars Corporation. 2007-06-29. Archived from the original on 2009-07-05. Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- "Fiskars nousi Suomen ykkösbrändiksi" (in Finnish). Markkinointi & Mainonta. 2008-09-26. Retrieved 2009-03-24.
- http://hackman.fi (Household kitchen equipment, owned by Iitala)
- http://hackman.com (Professional kitchen equipment, owned by Metos)
|This Finnish corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|