From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up had in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Had or HAD may refer to:
- had, past tense of the English verb have; see Have (disambiguation)
- Had, an alternative name for the game tag, used primarily in the London region
- Had, an alternative for Hadit, the Thelemic version of an Egyptian god
- Abbreviation for Hole Accumulation Diode, a technique for reducing electronic noise
- Abbreviation for technology blog hackaday (usually as HaD)
- HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder
See also 'had'-based sentence: James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher .
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Had.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.