Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up had in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Had or HAD may refer to:
- had, past tense of the English verb have; see Have (disambiguation)
- Had, an alternative name for the game tag, used primarily in the London region
- Had, an alternative name for Hadit, the Thelemic version of an Egyptian god
- Abbreviation for Hole Accumulation Diode, a technique for reducing electronic noise
- Abbreviation for technology blog hackaday (usually as HaD)
- HIV-associated neurocognitive disorder
See also 'had'-based sentence: James while John had had had had had had had had had had had a better effect on the teacher .
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Had.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.