From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hades in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hades is the ancient Greek abode of the dead and the god of that place.
Hades may also refer to:
- Hades (DC Comics), a portrayal of the god in the DC Comics universe
- Hades (Marvel Comics), a portrayal of the god in the Marvel Comics universe
- Hades (film), a 1995 German drama film
- Hades, a plane of existence in Dungeons and Dragons
- Hades, the main antagonist in Disney's film Hercules
- Hades, a character in the manga Saint Seiya
- Hades, a maximum security prison in David Weber's Honorverse
- "Hades", a song by Kalmah from Swamplord
- "Hades", a song by Turmion Kätilöt from U.S.C.H!
- "Hades", a song by Dir En Grey from Six Ugly
- Hades Almighty, a black metal band formerly known as "Hades", from Norway
- Hades (horse), a New Zealand Thoroughbred racehorse
- Hades (moon), an informal name from 1955 to 1975 for Jupiter IX (now called Sinope)
- Hadès (missile), a French nuclear ballistic missile system
- HADES (software), a signal processing system
- Hades Publications, a Canadian science fiction and fantasy publisher
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hades.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.