From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hadiya may refer to:
- Hadiya people, an ethnic group in Northeast Africa
- Hadiyya language, a Cushitic language spoken by the Hadiya people
- Hadiya Kingdom, an ancient kingdom once located in southwestern Ethiopia
- Hadiya Zone, an administrative division in Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region of Ethiopia
- Hadiya, Nepal, a village development committee in the Sagarmatha Zone of Nepal
- Adham Hadiya (born 1985), Israeli footballer
- Death of Hadiya Pendleton, a murder of a 15-year-old girl in 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hadiya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.